I've been tagged by Furtheron. Thanks pal!
(THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "six weird things about you" blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog.)
1. I have had a squint since I was born. It was operated on when I was 5 but it didn't really correct it so I still have a very lazy left eye that often (when I am drunk or tired) doesn't look at the same place as my right eye.
2. Despite what I think is probably a good cover up, I really don't like change. I think I give off vibes that I can thrive on it, but it is really uncomfortable
3. I am a Status Quo fan! (like that one Further On?)
4. At the age of 41 I learnt to drive a Heavy Goods Vehicle (40 ton truck) and got my licence with only 24 hours tuition - just for fun. I have never driven one since
5. At the age of 60 I learnt to ride a motorcylce for the first time, passed my test and now can't get enough of my Honda VFR 800
6. Although I am outwardly quite a gregarious person, I am really very introverted and often feel insecure. - Enough of this introspection, who started all this stuff!!
As I am new to blogging I don't have a community that contains enough folks to tag as they many have been tagged already