Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ABC Wednesday - U

You will no doubt have noticed my inability to get prepared for ABC Wednesday posts over the past two weeks when I left my chosen photos behind on another PC and did not have access to them when I posted
Therefore this week's letter U for me signifies UNREADY
Rather ironic really when you consider that for once I am actually very ready!

So here are the two missing photos that I planned to post under S for Shadows and T for Trabant
However this week they are posted under my UNREADY banner as

U for UMBRA
a picture of shadows cast by a collage of trash - amazing talent!


and

U for UTILITARIAN
A picture of a very enterprising initiative in Berlin where you can hire a Trabant from Trabant Safaris :-)

4 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Iknow all about laptop problems and being unprepared. Two great choices either way.

Dragonstar said...

You've done really well with this post. I love the shadows - a brilliant idea.

ABC Team.

Richard Lawry said...

I wish I had a Trabant here in the states. I did have a Fiat Topolino once.

An Arkie's Musings

Synchronicity said...

wow...i am super impressed with your creativity. i would have picked something easy like "umbrella"

i hope you are having a terrific weekend!

oh and thank you so much for the birthday wishes! that was really sweet of you.