I was tagged by Furtheron
1. Do you put up a real tree or artificial?
Artificial – I can’t stand all those needles falling, even on the “non drop” trees. However I do love the smell of a real tree in the warmth of the room.
2. When do you put up your tree?
Usually around the middle of December but this year has been a bit odd with all the travelling I have been doing and I have put up the tree and house lights in stages.
3. When do you take down the tree?
Usually the weekend before returning to work as I can’t stand the thought of having to do it when I come home at night after a day’s work.
4. Do you like eggnog?
5. Favourite gift received as a child?
Blimey – Amazing coincidence with Furtheron here as a bit like his castle, my most treasured gift was a fort and soldiers. Unlike Furtheron, I don’t still have it.
A really naff wine cooler from my brother which then became the basis of a joke between us as we strove for the best way to disguise it as we passed it between us each alternative
The Snowman even though it is only 26 minutes long
8. Have you ever recycled a present?
Only the wine cooler
9. Favourite thing to eat at
Gaudete by Steeleye Span
11. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The continual commercial push of
12. What you love most about the holiday?
13. How many reindeer did Santa have?
Eight I think
The first year that my children really understood what it was all about and the early morning “can we open our presents now?” It was only 2 a.m.
15. If you could have one
To spend it together with both my sons
I tag - Merelyme who I know loves this stuff from time to time and I hope it will help pull her through her current low.