Thursday, March 15, 2007

GIG Time?

It must be Spring or something.
I have just got tickets for Joan Armatrading and also for Gary Moore. Furtheron has got tickets for The Police and I know is alo going to see Gary Moore.

Cynnie has got the music bug.

Talking of music last night Mrs DeeJay and I were discussing Sylvia by Dr Hook that was playing on the radio when the lyric
"40 cents more for the next 3 minutes"
camon and I said that I guess in the U.S. that this must trigger nostalgia
What doe 3 minutes cost these days?

We then digressed on things telecommunications and got to talking about our English old style phone boxes and the "Press button A or button B" types from the 1960s.

Ah nostalgia! AND more on that in a later blog as I have decided to trace my ancestors.

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

Ahh Darling - I have never been as cheap at 40 ccents for 3 minutes.... :-)

Cynnie said...

aww furtheron..sure ya have..

Deej..I use to LOVE dr hook..back in the day..if my memory is working today.