Thursday, February 15, 2007

Feeling sorry for myself :-(

Just got back from another work trip to mainland Europe and had a lousy experience throughout the trip this time.
It was cold and wet for the whole 3 days, the hotel was pure crap with lousy service, a really uncomfortable bed and it was noisy. What with the noise and a bad head cold since the weekend, I got virtually no sleep and I feel even worse today, so I have stayed home sick.
I didn't get up until midday and feel a little better now. Let's hope the worst is over as it is my birthday at the weekend and Mrs DeeJay is taking me away for a surprise weekend.

2 comments:

Furtheron said...

You know what the surprise is don't you....

Same hotel... :-)

Cynnie said...

aww...you have fun baby!..
Its my birthday the last of the month ..
No one is taking me anywhere.. :(