Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tagged - 3 Songs

I have been tagged by Further on up the road.
If you had to pick three songs to listen to before never being able to listen to music ever again. Please note - you’re not dying or going deaf or anything like that.. you can just never listen to music ever again.

3 songs.

What would you pick?

It can be anything you like. For any reason."

He was right that The Quo would feature here!

1. Gerdundula - Status Quo - Just to prove that they don't always rely on 4 chords!
2. Little Girl in Bloom - Thin Lizzy - The eternal romantic in me
3. Here is the surprise entry - Barber's Adagio for Strings. - This ALWAYS brings me out in goosebumps and on some days if my mood is right it has been known to actually bring tears to my eyes!

So I will tag Cynnie - I couldn't even guess what her choice will be

3 comments:

Furtheron said...

Number 1 - no surprise :-)

Number 2 - well I expected a Lizzy track in there knowing you but never expected that one. For Lizzy I'd go with .... Still in Love with You I think with Emerald a close second.

Number 3 - Nice choice. I know think I should have put Carmina Burana on mine.

shellz said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Barber's Adagio for Strings. That is a SERIOUSLY beautiful song.

DeeJay said...

It is so difficult to home in on 3 tracks. I wouldn't mind betting that I would probably come up with a different 2 out of 3 every time.
I almost put Sarah in as my Lizzy favourite and really had to think hard about not including In a blue dream by Satriani.